- 4 chicken breasts (6ish ounces each), pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 1/2 cups of marinara sauce
- 4 ounces of whole-milk mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
- fresh basil or parsley for garnish, chopped
- 1/2 cup of superfine blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 of oil for frying, olive oil works great
- 1 large egg, whisked
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a plate with paper towels to place the fried chicken on.
- Make your breading in a shallow dish by whisking together the almond flour, parmesan, salt, dried parsley, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper.
- In a large saute pan, heat the oil over medium high heat until hot.
- In a shallow dish beat the egg.
- Source Blog>>https://foodwithfeeling.com/keto-chicken-parmesan/