This low carb and keto bang bang shrimp recipe uses a flavorful breading of almond flour and parmesan. The sauce is so delicious, I am obsessed!
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 pound Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Mayo or 0% Greek yogurt for WW
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 tablespoons Rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Swerve
- 1 tablespoon Ginger paste
|Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
- Add almond flour, Parmesan, salt, and pepper to a food processor and pulse until it resembles coarse crumbs. Dump into a shallow bowl.
- Dip each shrimp in the beaten egg and then coat in the crumbs, Place in a single layer in the air fryer. You may need to cook in 2 batches.
- Cook in the air fryer at 360F for 4 minutes, then turn up the temperature to 400F and cook for 4 more minutes. If your shrimp are small you will need to decrease the cook time.
- To make the sauce, place all ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Coat each shrimp with the sauce and serve.