- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 one/2 teaspoons soy
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 orange rinded into skinny strips
- 2 tablespoons fruit crush
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds shrimp 18-20 count stark naked and deveined
- 1 cup cornflour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- green onions for garnish
- sesame seeds for garnish
Note: click on times within the directions to begin a room timer whereas change of state.
- Add the garlic, soy sauce, honey, orange zest, fruit crush and crushed red pepper flakes to alittle bowl and whisk till combined.
- Add the shrimp to the cornflour and coat well.
- Heat your oil in an exceedingly giant pan over medium high heat.
- In batches, cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes on either side till brown and crisp.
- Drain onto a plate (don’t use paper towels or it will steam on the paper towels).
- When you’ve got finished sauteing the shrimp drain the oil.
- Add the sauce back to the pan and add the shrimp on prime.
- Toss to mix and cook for 15-20 seconds or till the sauce has thickened (this won’t take long, all the cornflour on the shrimp can thicken it quickly).
- Serve straightaway, garnish with inexperienced onions and benne seeds.