An easy moist and rich chocolate cupcake made gluten free and vegan.
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free flour or regular wheat flour if not gluten free
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil (any neutral flavored oil will work)
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
|Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
- Pre-heat the oven to 375° F.
- Measure out all the dry ingredients unto a mixing bowl.
- Measure out the wet ingredient in a separate mixing bowl (I like to use a large measuring container).
- Stir with a whisk for about 30 seconds until all the batter is combined.
- Pour it into cupcake liners or a greased and floured 8 inch round cake pan.
- Bake cupcakes for about 20 minutes or if making a cake for 25-28 minutes.