- 1 tbsp freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 recipe gluten free English muffin dough
- 1/4-1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Make dough as directly and let sit on counter, covered, for 6-8 hours. The dough may be refrigerated at this point until baking day, for up to 5 days.
- Pour about half the olive oil into the bottom of a 12-inch cast iron skillet (or cake pan). *See notes below.
- Dump dough on top of olive oil and add the rest of the olive oil on top. Using fingertips, dimple dough and gently spread it to the sides of the skillet/pan. Cover and let rise until doubled in size, about 1/2 to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. When dough has risen, sprinkle the rosemary, sea salt, cracked pepper, and Parmigiano Reggiano over the top and bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Source Blog>>https://www.letthemeatgfcake.com/gluten-free-focaccia-bread/