- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat removed a cut to bite size pieces
- 8 count of large (extra large size – Big & Flaky) crescent rolls
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided in half
- 1 bag frozen broccoli steamers, cooked and chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10 1/2 ounces)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, broccoli and 1 cup cheddar cheese. Separate crescent rolls – one at a time, place a crescent on flat surface and add a large heaping scoop of chicken mix and roll up, sealing (pinch) any openings. Repeat with the remaining rolls. There will be leftover chicken – set aside, it will be added later. Place rolls in baking dish and bake for 10 minutes. See photos below.
- Source Blog>>https://sweetlittlebluebird.com/cheesy-chicken-crescent-bake/