- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- 2 lbs petite red potatoes, diced into bite size chunks (about 1-inch)
- 2/3 cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used medium)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- Cook potatoes in boiling water: Add potatoes to a pot. Add enough water to cover potatoes by about 2-inches. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat then reduce heat to medium and allow to boil until potatoes are fully tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain potatoes: Carefully pour potatoes into a colander to drain. Set aside to cool (to speed cool them run them under cold water until cool).
- Toss potatoes with dressing, and mix-ins: Pour cooled potatoes into a large mixing bowl. Add in ranch, cheddar, bacon and green onions, toss to coat.
- Source Blog>>https://www.cookingclassy.com/cheddar-bacon-ranch-potato-salad/