Best Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 & 1/2 to 3 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed of all visible fat (you can also use a pork loin, and get the same results)
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Season the pork loin lightly with salt. In a small bowl combine the garlic powder, ginger, dried thyme, and black pepper. Rub the seasoning over the surface of the pork loin.
- In a skillet heat the oil and brown the pork loin on all sides. Transfer the pork to the crock pot. Combine the chicken broth, lemon juice, and soy sauce; pour over the pork loin.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 to 10 hours, or on high for 4 to 5. (Instapot cook on Meat setting for 45 minutes, with a 15 minute release)
- After cooking, transfer the roast to a platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Source Blog>>https://sparklesofyum.com/trisha-yearwoods-crock-pot-pork-tenderloin/