- 1 dozen Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 3/4 pound terribly thinly sliced shop joint
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 8 slices cheddar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp metropolis mustard
- 1 Tbsp sauce
- 1-1/2 tsp flower seeds
- Preheat kitchen appliance to 350ºF.
- Toss thinly sliced joint with bbq sauce.
- Split every dinner roll. Place roll bottoms in 9x13x2-baking pan. prime rolls with bbq joint. prime joint with cheese slices. Place roll super on prime of cheese.
- In a little sauce pan mix butter, sugar, mustard, sauce and flower seeds. bring around a boil and pour over sandwiches.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or till the super area unit brown and crisp.