Zero Carb “Unbreaded” Parmesan Chicken Tenders Recipe
- 2 lbs. chicken tenders
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- pinch of cayenne pepper (optional, but recommended)
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking trays with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a pie plate or shallow casserole dish, stir together the cheese, oregano, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Set aside.
- In another pie plate or shallow casserole dish, melt the butter in the microwave. (Or, if you prefer, melt in a small saucepan on the stove, then transfer to the pie plate.)
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE