WEIGHT WATCHERS SLOW COOKER SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN
- cooked white rice,each serving is 1/2 cup rice
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1/8 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 large red bell pepper,chopped
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce (my favorite is here)
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger (my favorite grater is here)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cans of 8 oz pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- Combine all ingredients into slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Serve as you wish, over rice or alone.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE