- 2 teaspoons paprika (sweet not smoky)
- salt and black pepper
- freshly chopped Italian parsley
- olive oil cooking oil spray
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 large beefsteak tomato
- 2x50g of mozzarella (2xHEa’s), sliced
- balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200c or 400f (gas mark 6)
- Make slits along the chicken breast
- Slice a beef steak tomato and then cut some half moons from each slice.
- Stuff the half moons of tomato slices (skin facing up) into the slits on the chicken and then also stuff each slit with some mozzarella.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE