Low Carb Chicken Philly Cheesesteak
This Low Carb Chicken Philly Cheesesteak one-skillet meal is simple and delicious!
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into small strips
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 7 slices provolone cheese
- In a hot cast iron skillet, melt one tablespoon of butter and add peppers, onion, and garlic.
- Saute until the onions and peppers are translucent then remove veggies from the skillet and set aside.