A low carb casserole made with shredded chicken and cut green beans in a creamy cheese sauce. Leftover turkey could also be used.
- 10.8 oz bag green beans
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken cooked and shredded
- 2 packages cream cheese 8 ounces each
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
|Low Carb Chicken Green Bean Casserole
- Cook green beans according to bag directions, then place in a lightly greased or seasoned 9×13 baking dish.
- Heat the cream, water, cream cheese, garlic powder, salt, and parmesan cheese over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Pour 1 cup of sauce over the green beans.
- Layer the chicken over the green beans and then pour the rest of the sauce on top.
- Sprinkle top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 F for about 25 minutes or until cheese is browned.