You can whip up this Lemon Berry Keto Cream Cheese low carb dessert in minutes to satisfy your sweet tooth! This simple keto dessert recipe is a favorite with light flavor!
- 2/3 cup MonkFruit Powdered (you can add more or less to your preference)
- 1/4 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
|Lemon Berry Keto Cream Cheese Fluff
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the heavy whipping cream with a mixer on medium-high until it has doubled in size and begins to form large peaks.
- In a separate bowl add softened cream cheese, Monkfruit powdered, strawberries, blueberries, lemon zest, and vanilla and mix until it is smooth and the ingredients are combined.
- Combine the two mixtures in one bowl and beat until they are thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Refrigerate and serve.
- Optional: Top with pecan pieces and unsweetened coconut