- 1/4 cup Bragg’s Aminos
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.25 lbs ground beef
- small/medium cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup Rotel Tomatoes (diced tomatoes with green chilis)
- 8 oz canned tomato sauce
- In a skillet, brown ground beef with onions and minced garlic then drain and return to pan.
- Add all other ingredients then bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium. Cover pan with the lid and allow to cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and stir, then simmer on medium heat with the lid off until the liquid in the skillet has reduced. It took mine about 12 minutes, but cooking time may vary.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE