- 2 tsp Ginger paste
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- 2 tsp Sesame oil divided
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 ½ lbs Boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces
- ½ tbsp Xanthan gum
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp Swerve brown sugar substitute
- 1 tsp Mirin
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces, and coat in salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the chicken pieces into a Ziploc bag, and sprinkle in ½ tbsp of Xanthan gum. Close the bag and shake to coat all the chicken pieces evenly.
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tsp of sesame oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken pieces to the heated skillet.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE