KETO/LOW CARB GROUND CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese cubed
- 3 Cups Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 2 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Red Onion diced
- 32 Ounces Cauliflower Rice
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1.2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Lbs Ground Chicken
- 1/4 Cup Low Carb Taco Seasoning
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- Preheat oven to 400 F and prepare an 8×8 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add diced red onions. Cook for 6 minutes, or until soft.
- Add riced cauliflower, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and cook for about 5 minutes, just until it begins to soften.
- Add veggies to prepare casserole dish in an even layer.
- Cover with 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Source Blog>>https://www.thelittlepine.com/ground-chicken-casserole/