Keto Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Soup
This Keto Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Soup is perfect for cold days or just when you’re looking for a hearty and delicious meal. The good part? It doesn’t take long to make at all!
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 12 ounce packages Steamed Cauliflower Rice ( I used Green Giant but feel free to use whatever)
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 4 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick)
- Place boneless skinless chicken breasts in a slow cooker and cover with water or chicken broth and salt and pepper. Cook on high for 3 hours or low for six hours.
- Shred the cooked chicken and set aside.