Chicken Cauliflower Casserole! This tastes like a baked potato! I could eat this ALL DAY. This week, I have been eating some for lunches and dinners.
- 4 green onions, chopped, divided
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 5 slices of bacon
- 3 cups riced cauliflower (or one bag of Trader Joe’s frozen cauliflower rice)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the bacon in the skillet until crispy. Remove bacon to a paper towel, and pour the grease out of the skillet.
- Add the cauliflower to the skillet and cook on medium-high heat for ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, 3 green onions, chicken, 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper. Add cauliflower and stir until well mixed.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://killerketo.net/2016/06/12/my-first-post/