- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp liquid smoke, optional
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- 1 (2.5 lb. to 3 lb.) rack of baby back pork ribs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp each: salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Remove the lining from the bottom side of the ribs by running a butter knife under the skin and then using a paper towel to grip and remove completely.
- Combine the brown sugar, chili powder, parsley, salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne pepper in a small dish and rub all over the ribs.
- Source Blog>>https://iwashyoudry.com/instant-pot-baby-back-pork-ribs/