Greek Pasta Salad: Weight Watchers Friendly
- 1 tomato, diced
- ⅓ cup pepper rings (banana pepper) diced
- 1 cup diced bell peppers (mix red, orange, green)
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 box Tri-Colored Rotini Pasta
- 1 cup fat-free Italian Salad Dressing
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- Cook pasta according to package directions or until al dente. Remove from stove, drain, and set aside.
- Dice cucumber, tomato, pepper rings, bell peppers, and olives.
- Mix together in large bowl with pasta, veggies, and Italian dressing until well combined.
- Add in Parmesan cheese and mix.
- Chill for at least one hour, bur preferably overnight. Before serving, mix well again to distribute dressing, cheese, and veggies.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE