- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 pound Black Forest or smoked Deli ham chopped
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 7 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet, saute green peppers and chopped deli ham until the peppers begin to soften and the ham is nice and browned.
- Grease a 9 X 13 casserole dish.
- Place the ham and peppers in the casserole dish.
- In a bowl, combine the beaten eggs, heavy whipping cream, salt, and pepper and whisk until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE