BEST EVER LOW CARB BIG MAC SALAD
April 30, 2019
| low carb, Salad
- 3 Hearts of Romaine, chopped
- 1 lb. Ground Beef, cooked
- 1 Red Onion, Diced
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Ground Pepper
- In a skillet over medium-high heat brown the ground beef. When almost cooked through add the onions and continue cooking until the ground beef is cooked and the onions are translucent. Drain the grease, salt and pepper the ground beef to taste, and set aside.
- In the same skillet add a small amount of olive oil and the shredded cabbage. Saute until cabbage is slightly softened. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the cabbage between 4 bowls, top each with a portion of the ground beef.
- Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup of shredded cheese and top with pickle slices.
- Pour the special sauce over the Low Carb Big Mac Bowl and enjoy!