- 16 ounces Extra-Lean 99% Ground Turkey
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 1 ounce pkg dry taco seasoning
- 1 ounce pkg dry ranch seasoning
- 15 ounce can black beans rinsed and drained
- 15 ounce can kidney or red beans rinsed and drained
- 15 ounce can corn drained
- 15 ounce can petite diced tomatoes
- 10 ounce can Rotel tomatoes and green chilies
- 14.5 ounce can chicken broth
- In a large stockpot, brown together the ground turkey, and diced onion. Drain off any excess fat. Stir in seasoning mixes, and add in the remaining ingredients. Stir together well, cover with lid, and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve right away. Refrigerate any leftovers in airtight containers. Can also be frozen into individual servings.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE