WEIGHT WATCHERS EASY CHICKEN PARMESAN CASSEROLE
- 2 cloves garlic(minced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5-ounce package of garlic croutons
- Salt and pepper (a light sprinkling)
- 2 pounds chicken tenders (or breasts cut into strips)
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves (chiffonade)
- 2 cups of tomato sauce (jarred or your favorite recipe)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Prep oven and croutons: Preheat your oven to 350° F. Place garlic croutons in a plastic bag and beat with a meat hammer or heavy object until they’ve been crushed into smaller pieces. Do not beat these babies into breadcrumbs. But do break down any large, chunky pieces into smaller bits. Set aside.
- Toss chicken with oil and spices: In a 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish, drizzle the olive oil. Add the chicken tenders, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper, and stir well to coat the chicken pieces with the oil and spices. Spread the fresh basil on top of the chicken.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE