WEIGHT WATCHERS CHINESE BLACK BEAN CHICKEN
- sesame seeds for garnish optinal
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1″ chunks
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1″ chunks
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 yellow onion cut into 1″ chunks
- 4 tablespoons fermented black beans rinsed
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Cut the chicken into paper thin slices and mix with the soy sauce.
- Add the canola oil and sesame oil to the pan on medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook quickly, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE