Weight Watchers BBQ Chicken Bubble Up
- 1 – 2 lb. Chicken Breast, Shredded
- 1 – 7.5 oz container of biscuits that explode when you open them.
- 1/2 C BBQ Sauce – I used Trader Joe’s Carolina Gold BBQ Sauce, 1 T = 1 SP. Also can get on Amazon if you’re not near a TJ’s.
- 2 T of Light Sour Cream
- 1/3 C Bacon Bits
- 1/3 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese, prefer to use ‘light’ to make it fewer points.
- 5 SP per serving, serves 6
- Preheat Oven 350 F, I always do this first because my oven takes years to pre-heat. Slight exaggeration, but it does take a while, oh and use some Pam Cooking Spray and spray a casserole, maybe 9×13, or around that size.
- Shred Chicken, I used my Instant Pot for this – while following the steps on how to cook in IP, head to step 3.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE