Strawberry Weight Watchers Muffins
- 1 Cup of water
- 1 100 Calorie Strawberry Yogurt
- 1 Strawberry Cake Mix
- Turn your oven to preheat to 350 degrees
- Mix together your yogurt and your water together in a bowl with a whisk.
- Slowly mix in your dry cake mix.all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Take a paper towel and wet it with vegetable oil
- Rub the Muffin Pan with the paper towel to grease the pan so that your muffins will pop on out
- I use a cookie scoop to fill the baking cups half full, these do grow fairly large. (This is a picture from the pumpkin ones)
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE