Paprika Baked Chicken Thighs are Easy, Succulent, Skinless, Bone-in Chicken Thighs that are oven baked with a special blend of spices infused with Smoked Paprika and cayenne pepper. This special Paprika Spice Blend is great on any grilled meats, including chicken breasts, beef and kabobs.
Ingredients for Paprika Baked Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley for garnish
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise or oil (virgin olive oil or vegetable oil)
- 2 Tbsp Spice Blend for Chicken or Beef
- 8 chicken thighs bone-in, skinless
Paprika Spice Blend for Chicken, Beef (Use ONLY 2 Tbsp for this recipe)
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 3 Tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
How to make Paprika Meat Spice Blend for Chicken, Beef
- Combine all the ingredients for the Meat Spice Blend in a small container and shake until well combined. You will use ONLY 2 Tbsp of this blend in the recipe. Save the rest for another time.
- Preheat oven to 450F with the baking rack in the middle.