Paleo -Whole30 Apple Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
March 3, 2019
| Paleo, Salad, whole30
- 2-3 small heads of broccoli, chopped (3-4 cups)
- 1 head cauliflower (3-4 cups)
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 2 celery ribs, diced (3/4 cup)
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (Made In Nature are Whole30 compliant)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted (sub sunflower seeds for nut-free)
- 2/3 cup Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic Dressing
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together all of the ingredients except for the dressing, mayo and thyme.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon dressing, mayo and fresh thyme. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Add the dressing to the large bowl and toss until well combined. Let salad sit in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow veggies to marinate in the dressing.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE