This easy one pot Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta is ready in less than thirty minutes, cooked in just one pan, and has the most delicious Parmesan and garlic sauce.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 2 tsp. grill seasoning
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 1/2 cups fat free chicken broth
- 8 oz. high fiber pasta (break spaghetti or linguine in half)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup half and half
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Sprinkle the chicken with grill seasoning. Add to the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes until cooked through and lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
- Add the onions, garlic, and mushrooms to the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes until mushrooms are becoming tender. Stir often so the garlic doesn’t burn.
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil. Add the pasta and simmer for 12-15 minutes until pasta is tender and has absorbed most of the liquid. Stir as needed, especially as the liquid is absorbed more. Add extra liquid if needed.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://www.slenderkitchen.com/recipe/one-pot-creamy-chicken-and-mushroom-pasta