- 1/2tsp salt
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 8 oz bacon
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 3 jalapeños
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup dairy-free mayonnaise (or sour cream for egg-free)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line baking tray with parchment paper or foil.
- Cook chicken breast until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, about 15-18 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven, transfer to bowl, and refrigerate to chill. If baking bacon in the oven, reduce oven temperature to 425 degrees.