KETO STEAK AND SAUSAGE CHILI RECIPE
March 2, 2019
| chili, Keto, Steak
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 2 pounds stew meat , see note, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 yellow onion, choppeed
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp good quality sweet imported Hungarian paprika
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded/membranes removed, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 5 cups beef broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Add ground sausage to enameled dutch oven and cook on medium high heat until crumbled and cooked through.
- Remove sausage from pan, do not drain fat.
- Add stew meat to pan and cook until browned on all sides.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE