Keto Low-Carb Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles)
Keto Low-Carb Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles) is a quick and easy recipe that is perfect for the keto diet and ketosis lifestyles. The shrimp is served grilled or pan seared with parmesan cheese and rich alfredo cream sauce.
- 2 pounds zucchini, spiralized the number of zucchini will vary based on size, this is about 4-5 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 oz cream cheese cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup Parmesan reggiano cheese shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 1/2 cup heavy cream If you prefer a lot of cream sauce, try 3/4 cup
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley to garnish
- Line a sheet pan with paper towels. Place the zucchini noodles on the paper towels. Sprinkle with the 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Allow the zucchini to sit for 30 minutes to sweat out excess water.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat. Add the olive oil, shrimp, and minced garlic. Cook each side of the shrimp for 1-2 minutes until bright pink.