Taco Boats Filling
- 1/4 C (28g) Reduced Fat Shredded Cheddar Cheese For topping
- 3 Tbsp (24g) Cheddar Powder
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef macros with 96/4
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 C (113g) Fat Free Greek Yogurt plain
Taco Boats Dough
- 2 C (212g) Kodiak Cakes Pancake Mix buttermilk
- 3/4 C + 1 Tbsp (186g) Fat Free Greek Yogurt plain
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with nonstick cooking spray. Once hot, add the ground beef. Use a spatula to break the beef apart. Cook for 1-2 minutes before adding the taco seasoning directly to the meat (no water).
- Cook for another 5-7 minutes or until no pink remains. Remove from the heat.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE