Chicken Stuffed with Mozzarella, Tomato and Basil Recipe
Hasselback Chicken is stuffed with mozzarella, tomato and basil making it a new and delicious way to enjoy chicken for dinner!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 5 to 6 grape tomatoes; sliced in half
- 8 to 10 slices mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil leaves
- Salt and Pepper
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, cut slits across the chicken breast about 3/4 of the way through being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Depending on the size of your chicken breast, you’re going to want around 6 to 8 slits per chicken breast.