This easy chicken fritters recipe takes just 30 minutes to make. It’s a healthy and delicious Keto recipe, and it’s also perfect for meal planning.
- 1.5 lb (700g) skinless boneless chicken breast
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp chives chopped
- 2 Tbsp parsley chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- a pinch of sea salt and fresh ground black pepper or to taste
- 1 Tbps olive oil or more to fry
|Cheesy Chicken Fritters Recipe
- Place the chicken breast on a chopping board and using a sharp knife, chop it into tiny pieces, then place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Into the large bowl, stir in almond flour, eggs, mozzarella, chives, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
You can get the complete recipes in here!!!