Breakfast Egg Rolls Air Fryer
- 6 egg roll wrappers
- 2 eggs
- 2 T milk
- 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 sausage patties or any other additional stir ins
- 1 T olive oil
- Cook sausage or substitute in a small skillet according to package. Remove from pan and chop into bite sized pieces.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, a pinch of both salt and pepper. Add a tsp of oil or a small pat of butter to pan, over medium/low heat. Pour in egg mixture and cook a few minutes, stirring occasionally to create scrambled eggs. Stir in sausage. Set aside.
- Place egg roll wrapper on a work surface with points creating a diamond shape. Place about 1 T of cheese on bottom third of wrapper. Top with egg mixture.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE