These Bacon and Swiss Chicken or Pork Chops smothered in bacon and cheese will certainly deliver.
- 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt
- 4 slices ultra thin Swiss cheese slices ( I use Sargento Ultra Thin Slices)
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 center cut bacon strips, chopped ( I use Hormel Black Label)
- 4 (4 oz. each) thin cut boneless chicken or pork loin chops
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- In a skillet sprayed with non stick cooking spray, cook bacon and onion over medium heat until bacon is nice and crispy. Set bacon and onions onto a plate.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with garlic and salt. Add chicken or pork chops to same pan you cooked the onions and bacon in, and cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until chicken or pork chops are thoroughly cooked.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://thepounddropper.com/bacon-and-swiss-chicken-or-pork-chops/