1 weight watchers/smart point waffle maker Spinach Omelette Recipe
- salsa optional
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup part-skim mozzarella shredded
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 basil leaf sliced/chopped
- hot sauce optional
- In a large bowl beat together eggs.
- Add cheese, spinach, basil, and pepper.
- Mix until combined.
- Heat waffle maker and set on custom setting with the timer at 90 seconds or 1.5 minutes.
- Once heated spray with cooking spray and pour batter into the squares.
- We filled three of the waffle compartments, closed the lid and waited.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE