- 1 bag Lily’s Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter I use Smuckers
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut (optional if you’d like to add)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread pecans and almonds on parchment paper. (If almonds are already roasted there is no need to roast again.)
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon melted butter and 1/4 teaspoon of salt on top of the nuts and toss to coat evenly.
- Bake for 5 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE