Lasagna meets beef stroganoff in this recipe. This casserole’s claim to fame is in it’s name because it really is a Husband’s Delight!
- 1 pound hamburger meat
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 24 ounce jar of spaghetti sauce, any flavor
- 1 envelope of thick and zesty dry spaghetti sauce mix
- 12 ounce package of medium egg noodles, cooked
- 16 ounce carton of sour cream
- 8 ounce bag of shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 ounce bag of shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 inch casserole dish. Brown your hamburger meat and add the 1 tsp. of garlic salt. Drain meat if needed once it is finished browning.
- Mix the jar of spaghetti and the envelope of dry spaghetti sauce with the browned hamburger meat.
- Take the cooked noodles and spread them onto the casserole dish.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://cookingwithlibby.com/husbands-delight-our-10-year/