SLOW COOKER BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CHEESE SOUP
Loaded with broccoli, cauliflower and extra sharp cheddar cheese, this healthy Slow Cooker Broccoli Cauliflower Cheese Soup couldn’t be easier to make!
- 3 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup diced shallots
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 3 1/2 cups low sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- Kosher salt, black pepper and hot sauce to taste
- 1 cup milk, I used 1% milk
- 6 ounces extra sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- Place the broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, shallot, garlic, salt, pepper, hot sauce and vegetable or chicken broth in the slow cooker.
- Stir everything together then cover with the lid and set to low.