PHILLY CHEESE STEAK STUFFED BELL PEPPERS
Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Bell Peppers are the PERFECT alternative to the infamous sandwich! This recipe gives you all of those awesome Philly Cheese Steak flavors, but with half the calories and fat!!
- 4 green bell peppers
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 packet of Italian Seasoning
- 8 slices of low fat provolone cheese
- 1 diced onion
- 8 oz fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tsp rosemary
- Optional: black pepper and garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large stockpot, over high heat, bring 4 cups of water to a boil.