Low Carb Green Bean Casserole Recipe
Creamy and delicious, this low carb green bean casserole is the perfect keto friendly side dish for all of your holiday dinners. So easy you’ll make it often.
- 1 cup of cooked cut green beans
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried onions
- 1 tablespoon gluten free soy sauce
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1-1/2 ounces shredded mild cheddar
- Drain the green beans well and pat dry with paper towels. Too much liquid on the beans will thin the sauce.
- Place the heavy cream and cream cheese in a pan over medium heat.