If you are looking for a grab and go, savory low carb breakfast look no further. These low carb bacon cheddar scones take only 20 minutes to make and are gluten free. Each scone only has 3g net carbs!
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add beaten egg, heavy cream, sour cream and 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese.
- In another bowl, mix the almond flour, coconut flour and baking powder. Pour into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://mylifecookbook.com/low-carb-bacon-cheddar-scones/