You are in for more pumpkin goodness with these delicious muffins! They are moist and full of pumpkin flavors and stuffed with a sweet cream cheese filling. I use my Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice mix and new favorite Keto/low carb sweetener, Brown Swerve, which tastes and feels just like real brown sugar! The cream cheese filling is similar to a frosting, but not quite as thick or sweet. I top these muffins with chopped pecans, which adds a great contrast in texture!
For the Muffins
- 1 3/4 cups super fine almond flour
- 1/4 cup Oat Fiber see note below
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Brown Swerve
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice see my recipe
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
For the Cream Cheese Filling
- 1/2 cup cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons swerve confectioners
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
To Make the Muffins
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, oat fiber and salt to a bowl and whisk together, then set aside. In a separate bowl, whip up the egg whites to soft peaks.
- In another bowl, add of the wet ingredients mix using a hand mixer or whisk. Briefly mix in the egg whites, then add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix just until combined.
To Make the Filling:
You can find full recipe in>>https://ketocookingchristian.com/pumpkin-muffins-with-cream-cheese-filling-keto-low-carb-gluten-free/