Instant Pot Cream Cheese Spaghetti with ground beef is fabulously creamy and rich. The pasta cooks right in the Instant Pot and it cooks perfectly. This is a meal you will want seconds of. Best part is this family meal can be made in under 30 minutes for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 12 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 (24-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese, cut into pieces and softened
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Lightly grease the insert to your Instant Pot. This is the Instant Pot I use. Turn to “Saute” mode and add ground beef. Cook until browned on bottom, flip over and break it apart to crumble it. Cook until no longer pink. Drain any excess grease.
- Turn Instant Pot off. Add garlic powder, salt, Italian seasoning, pepper, crushed red pepper and tomato paste. Stir to mix into ground beef.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://spicysouthernkitchen.com/instant-pot-cream-cheese-spaghetti/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_smartloop&utm_content=smartloop&utm_term=13794810