This tomato ground beef country casserole is packed with all your favorite comfort foods. Tomato, mushrooms, creamy sauce, beef, and tender egg noodles. Comes together quickly, with inexpensive ingredients, but is so delicious and comforting! This is a family favorite ground beef casserole that everyone loves.
- 1 bag (12 oz) wide egg noodles
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (10.75 oz) condensed tomato soup
- 1 can (10.75 oz) golden mushroom soup
- 1 cup 2% or whole milk
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredd parmesan cheese, provolone cheese, or Italian blend
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Cook for the lowest recommended time because it will cook in the oven later. Drain when done cooking.
- While noodles are cooking, brown ground beef with the salt in a skillet over medium high heat. Drain.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://togetherasfamily.com/tomato-beef-country-casserole/